This term we are learning to:
- sort objects into categories for display
- present information on pictograph
- make a display of the data collected
- make statements about data displays
- data will be sorted and displayed in a pictograph
- make a statement about my pictograph
If you look at your graph, what can you tell me about it?
The angry kids are the most and the surprise and the happy are the same and the tired are the least. There are 4 happy kids and 5 kids are sad. One person is tired and 5 are surprised and 7 are angry.